View all jobs
Software Engineer (Terminal)Singapore, Singapore
- Analyse, design, coding and maintenance of the client’s payment applications.
- Documentation and training materials to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain and enhance existing software portfolio.
- Create/update documentation after resolution of issues.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Coordinates with various functional team within the company
- Create, execute and maintain test cases and define tests plan.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- Strong technical skills in C++ and C# programming languages with minimum 2 years experience in terminal application development
- Strong knowledge in standards and concepts including ISO8583, EMV, PCI-DSS Data Encryption
- Strong knowledge of EMV contact and contactless certification process (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners, Discover)
- Knowledge in C# and ARM compiler, Eclipse IDE preferred
- Terminal Software Development on DRS and Hotel Solution Project.